Pyramid Facilitator Certification is an intentional development pathway designed to support professionals in their efforts to improve and support the capacity of state systems and local programs to implement the Pyramid Model, an early childhood multi-tiered system of support to improve the social, emotional, and behavioral outcomes of young children, birth to five years of age.
Congratulations to the 2nd Cohort of Pyramid Facilitators
The 25 Candidates who completed their certification were recognized for thier achievement by the Buell Foundation, Healthy Child Care Colorado, and their 4 fabulous Support Advisors.These outstanding professionals engaged in a rigorous process and provided evaluation and feedback along the way. Their willingness to participate in our Facilitator Certification and strengthen it will be appreciated for cohorts to come. We want to send our immense gratitude to all who participated in the Facilitator Certification process!
2022-2023 Pyramid Facilitator Certification Cohort
- Alexandra Marquez, Cherry Creek School District, Coach
- Alyse Wilson, Cherry Creek School District, Coach
- Amber Bilby, Family Child Care Provider, Colorado Family Child Care Association President
- Amy Mullen, The Beehive, Lead Teacher
- Becky Rodriquez, Early Connections Learning Centers, Curriculum & Instruction Coordinator
- Bobette Faux, Teller Park Early Childhood Council, Navigator
- Carolyn Martin, Colorado Department of Early Childhood, Regional Coach
- Christine Herman, Family Child Care Provider, EQIT Instructor
- Crystal Gwin, Cherry Creek School District, Early Childhood Education Program Lead
- Diana Oehler, Ability Connection, Coach
- Erin Belcaid, Cherry Creek School District, School Psychologist & Assistant Director for Child Find and ECE
- Erika Cincotta, Joint Initiatives for Youth & Families, Foundations Coach
- Kendra Gerbasi, Park County RE 2 School District, Home Visit Supervisor
- Leah Tillman, Mile High Early Learning, Behavior Specialist
- Lindsey Pierce, Early Connections Learning Centers, Behavioral Interventionist
- Mara Hsu, Rocky Mountain Prevention Research Center / CO School of Public Health, SLV Early Childhood Education Coach
- Megan Cartwright, RISE Denver, ECSE Team Member
- Megan Monaghan, Kids First, Senior Quality Improvement Coach & Infant Family Associate
- Natalie Hermansen, Family Child Care Provider & Coach
- Rhonda Roberson, Cherry Creek School District, Instructional Lead
- Shannan Meyer, Primrose Lowrey, Director
- Stacey Buzbee, Family Child Care Provider, Colorado Family Child Care Association Vice President
- Susan Hill, Consultant & Higher Education Adjunct Professor
- Susan Hmami, Kiddie Academy, Assistant Director
- Theresa Clements, Boulder Valley School District, Director Early Childhood Education
Certification Support Advisors
- LJ Werner, Early Childhood Specialist, Trainer, & Coach. CU Boulder & With Ease, LLC
- Lisa Heberlin, Social Emotional Program Manager, Ability Connection
- Nicole Donatto, Early Interventionist, The Edification Station
- Sobia Khan, Managing Director, Colorado Childcare Consulting
The Pyramid Facilitator Certification prepares you to deliver Pyramid Model training, utilize observation tools, provide coaching on Pyramid practices, support Program-Wide Leadership Teams, and build relationships with other Pyramid practitioners across the state.
The ten-month program runs from September to June each year and includes opportunities for you to learn and practice strategies to effectively facilitate Pyramid training and coaching as well as utilize reliable observation tools.
The Pyramid Facilitator Certification is an intentional professional development pathway designed to support professionals in their efforts to improve and support the capacity of state systems, communities, and local programs that implement the Pyramid Model.
This certification will prepare you to deliver Pyramid Model training, become reliable in Pyramid observation tools, provide coaching on Pyramid practices, and participate in program-wide leadership team planning, as well as help you build relationships with other Pyramid practitioners across the state. And, to support our states overall coaching capacity, completing Pyramid Facilitator Certification is a specific pathway meeting all of your needs to apply for a Coach Credential in Colorado’s Professional Development Information System.