An outdoor school for 2e & neurodiverse students ECE-8th grade
Operations Manager *Must hold a Large Center Director Qualification in Colorado*
Worldmind Mission and Vision
We envision an inclusive community where we celebrate our differences in safe, natural environments, and ignite a greater love and appreciation for ourselves, learning, and the world.
We reunite children with the natural world by creating mindful, interest-based outdoor experiences which spark engagement, development, awareness, and community through transformative experiential education. We intentionally link our students’ understanding of bio and social diversity, so they evolve into compassionate, self-actualized members of our local and global communities.
Operations Manager Position
The Operations Manager reports directly to the Executive Director and is responsible for assisting in daily operations at all Worldmind programs as it relates to logistics and communications. They assist in keeping all school functions running smoothly.
The Operations Manager serves as a point of contact for communication between the Executive Director and other constituents such as parents, faculty, and community members.
The Operations Manager must provide for the daily operation and logistical leadership of Worldmind, communicates and coordinates with staff, parents and families, help with parent committee planning, maintains organization, and works to build rapport with parents, staff, and the community.
The person selected for this position must:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Be highly organized
- Have experience in the field of operations and management
- Have experience with or knowledge of working with neurodiverse students
- Have experience or knowledge of working with children out-of-doors
- Have a non-remarkable background check
- Be able to lift at least 30 lbs
- Hold a Large Center Director Qualification
- Looks after, informs, and works with the Head of School to prepare a budget for office supplies
- Informs the Head of School of matters pertaining to the budget
- Monitors all school communication platforms
- Keeps all school systems up to date
- Keeps the Executive Director informed of communications and logistics
- Creates, maintains, and oversees effective community communication as it relates to taking calls from parents and others
- Manages time off and other schedules for teachers
- Helps to organize parent committees
- Keeps projects on task
- Maintains tidiness and organization of the Milheim mansion
- Maintains rapport with Worldmind families
Full-time salary of $55,000 per year/health, dental, vision, life, and retirement plans
This position will begin in the fall for the upcoming 2022-2023 school year.
Please email your cover letter and resume to Megan Patterson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com