Website Winter Park Resort
Maintain a friendly, professional and congenial attitude while effectively caring for the children and working with parents, guests, and other employees.
- Implements by instruction and action the center’s philosophy of education and instructional goals and objectives.
- Provides effective instructional techniques for all students in the classroom.
- To maintain safety and supervision of all children.
- To assure compliance of the policies and procedures of the EEC, Winter Park Resort and the Rules and Regulations of the Colorado Office of Early Childhood.
- Encourages students to set and maintain standards of classroom behavior.
- Plans a program of study that meets the needs, interests, and abilities of the students.
- Plans and supervises purposeful assignments for teacher attendants and volunteers and, cooperatively with the supervisor, evaluates their job performance.
- Assisting the Director/ Assistant Director in keeping accurate attendance records for each child.
- Maintain EEC in a clean, orderly, safe condition.
- Maintain effective communication with parents and staff.
- Attends staff meetings and serves on staff committees as required
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
An early childhood teacher, assigned responsibility for a single group of children and working under the supervision of a director, must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and must meet at least one of the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a major area of study in one of the following areas:
- Early childhood education;
- Elementary education;
- Special education;
- Family and child development;
- Child psychology.
WAGE: Hourly pay range: $21-24 (DOE)
Perks & Benefits: There’s more than a free season pass waiting for you! You don’t just get a job at Winter Park, you get an experience and a lifestyle. As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy various perks and benefits available to our year-round and seasonal employees. Some examples include:
- Free season pass to Winter Park Season and free access to all fifteen Alterra Resorts throughout North America.
- Discounted tickets for your friends & familyMedical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short term & long-term disability insurance, EAP, HSAs, FSAs for eligible employees
- 401(k) plan with generous company match for all employees
- Paid parental leave of up to 6 weeks for eligible employees
- Generous food & beverage and retail discounts
- Onsite employee childcare based on availability, discounted equipment rentals and plenty of opportunities for growth, advancement & year-round employment! Don’t worry the uniforms are provided!
To apply for this job email your details to Acheney@winterparkresort.com