Website Treasureland Preschool
A small, collaborative school celebrating the joy of childhood
Treasureland Preschool in Denver, Colorado seeks a part-time Preschool Co-Teacher to join our team for the 2023-24 school year.
Treasureland Preschool is a learning community which understands the power of relationship-based early childhood learning and believes in the immense value of play as a conduit for a child’s exploration and discovery of his or her world. Team members who thrive here understand and promote our relationship-based approach to education and family partnerships, are committed to the inclusion of diverse perspectives, and support our learning community. If you love the curiosity of young children, want to roll up your sleeves as part of a collaborative team, enjoy planning lessons that cultivate a love of learning, and thrive in a relationship-based environment, please consider applying!
We have an opening for an experienced Preschool Early Childhood Co-Teacher in our 3-year-old preschool class Monday through Friday. Early childhood teachers in our program plan and implement engaging, developmentally appropriate learning activities that promote inquiry, problem solving, language development, and foster positive social interactions. All candidates should exhibit a true love for children and a passion for fostering their learning and development. Keen observational skills and the desire to work collaboratively and cooperatively with a co-teacher are critical.
To qualify, candidates must have the following:
- Associates degree or higher in Early Childhood Education or related field from an accredited institution, or Early Childhood Teacher qualification by the State of Colorado Human Services
- Teaching experience within a preschool early childhood environment
- Positive guidance strategies with young children
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Confidence in curriculum planning and implementation of learning opportunities to support children’s overall development
- Knowledge of Conscious Disciplines and investigative curriculum preferred
2023-24 SCHOOL YEAR OPENINGS
We are currently looking for a preschool (3’s) teacher, Monday – Friday from 8:30 AM – 2 PM.
The salary range is $20 – $25; commensurate with education and experience.
- Paid Time Off
- Reimbursement for Professional Development
- Child Tuition Discount
To request an application, please send a letter of introduction and a resume to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org