Website Treasureland Preschool
Treasureland Preschool has been a leader in Early Childhood Education in southeast Denver for over 65 years. Our Level 5 Colorado Shines-rated program nurtures curiosity and independence in young children through its child-driven, investigative curriculum model, which is supported by the Colorado Early Learning Guidelines and the school’s Scope and Sequence.
We are a community that understands the power of a relationship-based early childhood learning environment and believes in the immense value of play as a conduit for children’s exploration and discovery of their world. Founded on warm and supportive peer and adult relationships, we invite curiosity, provoke critical thinking, and foster social competence as we wonder, engage, and inspire. The school values collaboration between co-teaching teams and professional and effective communication.
Treasureland seeks a joyful, authentic, and competent educator to join our part-day, school-year preschool community. We have an opening in our Toddler / Early Preschool class for Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM – 2:00 PM. Children attend from 9 AM – 1 PM. Early childhood teachers in our program plan and implement engaging, developmentally appropriate learning activities that promote inquiry, problem-solving, and critical thinking, and foster positive social interactions. All candidates should exhibit a genuine love for children and a passion for fostering their learning and development. Keen observational skills and the desire to work collaboratively and cooperatively with a co-teacher are critical.
To qualify, candidates must have the following:
- Associate degree or higher in Early Childhood Education or related field from an accredited institution or Early
- Childhood Teacher qualification by the State of Colorado Human Services
- Teaching experience within an early childhood environment
- Positive guidance strategies with young children
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Confidence or willingness to learn curriculum planning and implementation of learning opportunities to support children’s overall development
- Knowledge or willingness to learn Conscious Disciplines and investigative curriculum
SALARY INFORMATION: The salary range is $17.00 – $25.00, commensurate with education and experience.
- Paid Time Off and Child Discount on Tuition
- To request an application, please send a letter of introduction and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com