Website TLC Learning Center
Are you patient, tenacious, creative, collaborative, and dedicated to supporting children’s development and learning? We believe that early childhood educators lay the foundation for learning and development and critically support our entire community. Join our team of superheroes as we work to build a bright future!
TLC Learning Center is a non-profit, inclusive early childhood program serving children six weeks to age six. We have nurtured and supported the cognitive, physical, and social-emotional development of children over 65 years. Our mission is to provide, in a fiscally responsible manner, comprehensive early childhood education and therapeutic services to assist each child in reaching their highest potential. We are a comprehensive Pyramid Plus program for social-emotional development and provide all our teachers with on-the-job paid training and coaching.
We are looking for teachers who exhibit:
– Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication
– A strong foundation in child development and learning (or willingness to learn)
– Ability to work collaboratively with people from diverse backgrounds and abilities
– Adherence to health and safety regulations
– Ability to create a sense of belonging and trust
– A commitment to ongoing professional learning
– Flexibility, adaptability, dependability
– An inquiry mindset
Salary: $16.00 – $25.00 per hour
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Collaborative work environment
- Funding to obtain your bachelor’s degree in early childhood education.
- 401k matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Professional Development
- Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Day Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
- No Weekends
- Paid Holidays
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
- ECT Certificate (Required)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.