Website Temple Sinai Preschool
Where a Love of Learning Begins
JOB TITLE: Preschool Operations Manager
REPORTS TO: Director of Early Childhood Education
In partnership with the administrative team, coordinate the smooth and successful daily operations of the school. Inspire and lead in an innovative way, adapting to the characteristics and varying needs of individuals and situations. Actively strive to reflect the Jewish values in the everyday culture and relationships that exist in the school. Provide daily oversight of the program, paying close attention to the details of the scheduling calendar, staff schedules, admissions, facility maintenance, billing coordination, and materials acquisition. Lead in a reflective manner that demonstrates the core values of the school.
WHO WE ARE:
Temple Sinai Preschool is where a love of learning begins and each child is celebrated as an individual. We believe in a shared vision of a continually evolving school rooted in our sacred Jewish values. We honor our children’s capability, curiosity, and desire to take risks. As part of a strong and engaged Jewish community, our families are partners in the children’s educational experiences. We value a home-school connection by providing support and resources to our families as they navigate the journey of parenthood. We create opportunities for experiential, multi-sensory, and child-directed learning that fosters innovation. We provide a safe, healthy, and nurturing environment that is welcoming and inclusive to all. Our educators are respected professionals and are the foundation of a successful early childhood learning experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inspire and lead a school structure that supports a high quality early learning environment.
- Ensure an environment of reflective practices and processes.
- Recognize that as the forward facing member of the administrative team, present the values and vision of the school in all interpersonal interactions.
- Maintain confidentiality and professional boundaries representative of Tempe Sinai leadership.
- Communicate effectively with team members and engage in collaborative conversations that advance the vision of the school.
Professional Development of Self and Others
- Identify areas for your own professional growth and engage in opportunities that expand knowledge and expertise.
- Welcome feedback and new ideas, keeping supervisor well informed, taking initiative to plan and following through with direction.
- Integrate new concepts and ideas into everyday practices.
- Create training around software systems, including but not limited to Remini, ELV, and Paychex.
Marketing and Outreach
- Ensure the website is current, responsive, and user friendly
- Maintain daily social media presence that reflects our values.
- Maintain and update forms for annual Fall and Summer enrollment.
- In collaboration with the administrative team, schedule and conduct school tours.
- Make outreach calls with the intent of building and maintaining relationships.
- Manage CRM system including template updates.
- In collaboration with the Assistant Director, provide daily oversight of the teaching schedule, ensuring that ratios are maintained throughout the day.
- In partnership with the Assistant Director, schedule coverage for all sick and vacation requests and ensure compliance with designated policies in this area.
- Create and maintain daily playground, MPR, break, specials, enrichment, and other special and event schedules as needed.
- In partnership with the administrative team, provide orientation for new teachers with special attention to operation of systems, facilities and schedules.
- Supervise the process of shopping, ordering and ensuring that teachers and the school have all necessary materials.
- Serve as liaison between teachers/school and the Temple facilities managers to ensure that classroom maintenance and cleaning needs are met.
- Build and maintain systems to ensure that shared spaces such as office, hallways, resource room, break room, and playground are clean, safe, and welcoming at all times.
- Order playground materials when necessary, create a schedule for playground cleaning, working with maintenance, etc.
- Support administrative needs of PTO.
- Create and maintain class and contact lists.
- Update monthly client billing spreadsheet.
- Complete work assignments as expected, on time, absorbing routine pressure and maintaining positive demeanor.
- Assist in all other functions as needed to ensure the continued success of Temple Sinai Preschool.
- Work in partnership with the ECE administrative team to ensure that consistent and direct communication takes place.
- Attend all required meetings and training for TSP and community initiative when appropriate.
- Represent TSP at Tot Shabbat, holiday programs, and special events that support families with young children in coordination with the Director of ECE.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org