Website Temple Sinai Preschool
Where a Love of Learning Begins
Temple Sinai Preschool is where a love of learning begins and each child is celebrated as an individual. We believe in a shared vision of a continually evolving school rooted in our sacred Jewish values. We honor our children’s capability, curiosity, and desire to take risks. As part of a strong and engaged Jewish community, our families are partners in the children’s educational experiences.
We value a home-school connection by providing support and resources to our families as they navigate the journey of parenthood. We create opportunities for experiential, multi-sensory, and child-directed learning that fosters innovation. We provide a safe, healthy, and nurturing environment that is welcoming and inclusive to all. Our educators are respected professionals and are the foundation of a successful early childhood learning experience.
Join an exceptional team of dedicated educators in a supportive, child-centered learning environment. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about early childhood education, building healthy partnerships between home and school, and growing as professionals in a supportive working environment.
- Establish and maintain a safe and healthy learning environment.
- Advance physical and intellectual competence using an emergent curriculum based in constructivist theory.
- Support social and emotional development and provide positive guidance.
- Establish positive and productive relationships with families.
- Ensure a well-run, purposeful program responsive to the needs of young children.
- Maintain a commitment to professionalism.
- Must be ECT qualified in the state of Colorado
- Previous teaching experience in a licensed early childhood center preferred
- Knowledge of the social, emotional, and cognitive needs of young children
- Knowledge and understanding of state licensing and health department rules and regulations
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. and freely move with very young children
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $23.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Education: High school or equivalent (Required)
- Early Childhood Education: 1 year (Required)
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
CPR Certification (Preferred)
ECT qualification (Required)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org