Website Temple Sinai Preschool
Where a Love of Learning Begins
Temple Sinai Preschool is where a love of learning begins and each child is celebrated as an individual. We believe in a shared vision of a continually evolving school rooted in our sacred Jewish values. We honor our children’s capability, curiosity, and desire to take risks. As part of a strong and engaged Jewish community, our families are partners in the children’s educational experiences. We value a home-school connection by providing support and resources to our families as they navigate the journey of parenthood. We create opportunities for experiential, multi-sensory, and child-directed learning that fosters innovation. We provide a safe, healthy, and nurturing environment that is welcoming and inclusive to all. Our educators are respected professionals and are the foundation of a successful early childhood learning experience.
Join an exceptional team of dedicated educators in a supportive, child-centered learning environment.
- Establish and maintain a safe and healthy learning environment.
- Advance physical and intellectual competence using an emergent curriculum based on constructivist theory.
- Support social and emotional development and provide positive guidance.
- Establish positive and productive relationships with families.
- Ensure a well-run, purposeful program responsive to the needs of young children.
- Maintain a commitment to professionalism.
- Must be ECT qualified in the state of Colorado
- Previous teaching experience in a licensed early childhood center preferred
- Knowledge of the social, emotional, and cognitive needs of young children
- Knowledge and understanding of state licensing and health department rules and regulations
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. and freely move with very young children
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about early childhood education, building healthy partnerships between home and school, and growing as professionals in a supportive working environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org