Website TEENS, INC.
TEENS, Inc. is a Nederland based nonprofit organization that provides programming for people of all ages. In 2019, TEENS, Inc. began operating a preschool and is about to embark on a capital campaign to raise funds to build a comprehensive infant, toddler, preschool facility. Programming will continue throughout this campaign and we are seeking an ECE Director to help lead us through this exciting time.
Under the administration of the Executive Director, the ECE Director is responsible for the operations and management of New Explorers Learning Center (NELC). The ECE Director helps to create and maintain a classroom culture of health and safety, both physical and emotional. Maintaining regular communication with staff and leading the overall operations of the early childhood program.
We are seeking a person with a passion for serving our youngest learners and the ability to expand our program to better serve our community’s needs. The ECE Director provides overall leadership for the early education program, including active involvement with students, parents, and staff. The Director provides overall guidance and leadership in instruction and curriculum planning and evaluation. The Director will oversee all operations including teacher / staff leadership, evaluation, billing / invoicing / CCAP, licensing, parent communication and scheduling, new student / family orientation and enrollment, building maintenance and safety. The individual in this position will understand the development and demonstrate a concern for the proper care and well-being of the children. This person must have administrative and organization skills, along with the ability to effectively communicate with families and children, and work cooperatively with staff and community members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Planning, supervising, and implementing all aspects of the instructional program and curriculum.
- Maintain oversight and compliance with early childhood education rules and regulations.
- Perform whatever duties are necessary to ensure day to day operations of the school.
- Develop and maintain a sustainable process for students moving from early education programs to kindergarten.
- Engage prospective families through both in-person and virtual center tours, effectively showcasing the benefits of our program.
- Organize and execute community marketing events to raise awareness and drive enrollment.
Responsible for the supervision, evaluation, and professional development of staff in early education programs.
- Work with teachers in developing a master schedule that utilizes staff and building resources to a maximum degree of effectiveness.
- Maintain a system of pupil placement, records, attendance, accounting, evaluation, and other required data in accordance with state practice.
- Oversee and ensure appropriate licensing and regulation implementation.
- Grant administration and required report writing (in collaboration with development director).
- Monitor and track NECL spending.
- Manage all aspects of monthly billing and tuition including CCAP and sliding scale implementation.
- Ensure supplies are ordered and stacked, track receipts and expenditures.
- Gather and analyze data in an effect to improve programming and report successes and challenges.
Early Childhood Education (ECE) Director Requirements:
- Degree in early childhood education or related field
- CO. Director qualified or the ability to become qualified
- Minimum of 3 years’ administrative experience in early childhood or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ classroom experience
- Strong leadership, administrative and organizational skills
- Love for children and passion for teaching
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google platform
- 30 – 40 hours; 5 days / week; committing to 40 hours / week when new building opens
- Pay: Starting at $55,000 – $60,000 (at 40 hours / week) plus great benefits including health (80% paid of employee; 50% for dependents), disability, and life insurance, 3 weeks PTO + holidays, and 401K with up to 3% match. Salary increasing with the opening of the new building.
- Flexibility is of the utmost importance in this position.
- 50% tuition reduction at New Explorers Learning Center
- Position is based in Nederland, Colorado
To apply, send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org