Website St. John's Lutheran Church, School & Early Learning Center
Early Childhood Education, sharing the love Jesus Christ
The Early Learning Center at St. John’s was started in 1986 as community outreach. The school and church wanted to provide a safe place to love and nurture young children of families in the area. Since those early years, the ELC has grown with a reputation of providing a safe and loving environment, as well as a quality early learning childhood experience.
In 2001, St. John’s completed a $2 million dollar expansion project to provide five new classrooms for the ELC and a large community room and altar renovations for the church. The continuing school vision is to provide a Christ-centered educational experience, serving children from toddler through grade 8.
We are hiring Assistant Teachers/Staff Aides in the ELC, who will be responsible for assisting in the supervision of children ages 18 months to 5 years old.
- Applicants must be 18+ years of age.
- We have both full-time and part-time positions available.
- Looking specifically for teachers who are able to work in the afternoons and close the program down at the end of the day, Monday-Friday.
- Will also accept teachers who can work full days, one-three days each week, with the option to work more on an as-needed basis.
- Pay starts at $18.85 per hour, and can increase based on education and experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org