Website Red Rocks Community College School Age Child Care
School Age Child Care program in Jefferson County
Red Rocks Community College School Age Child Care (RRCC SACC) is hiring part-time employees to work in area Elementary schools. The ideal candidate must have a passion for supporting children ages 5-12 in: arts, crafts, science, outdoor and gym games, homework, and supporting friendships and meaningful relationships.
School year shifts: Monday- Friday 2:00pm-6:00pm and/or 6:30am -8:30am
*Schedule is flexible around your school schedule.
The range for salary is $$15.00- $17.25/hr. The positions depend on verifiable experience, certificates, training, and education. The position requires all employees to complete a CBI background check prior to being offered a position.
Please visit the website for more information: https://www.rrcc.edu/human resources/jobs#part_time_jobs
The programs we are hiring for are located in the Golden, Lakewood, Littleton, Arvada, and Westminster areas of Jefferson County Public Schools.
- Implement and plan activities that are designed around the children’s interests.
- Provide a safe environment through active supervision and guidance.
- Build and promote healthy relationships with children, their families, and the school community.
- Adhere to regulations set by all governing bodies (health department, Office of Early Childhood, etc.)
- 16 years old
- Willingness to obtain First Aid/CPR certification within 30 days of hire
- Ability to reliably and consistently reach job site according to schedule
- Previous paid or volunteer experience with children between the ages of 5 and 12.
- Availability for at least 3-afternoon shifts each week.
Link to apply:
Red Rocks Community College is committed to diversity in its people and programs. The College is an equal opportunity educational institution and does not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, creed, color, sex/gender, sexual orientation gender identity, religion, age, national/ ethnic origin, pregnancy status, veteran’s status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by applicable law, in its employment practices or educational programs and activities.
To apply for this job please visit www.schooljobs.com.