Website Paddington Station Preschool
Cultivate. Collaborate. Inspire.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 40 hours/week
Ideal Start Date: July 5, 2023
Are you eager to work with a highly talented group of people who are committed to play-based education? Do you want ample opportunities for continued learning? Is cultivating wonder, inclusion, and creativity your dream job? Do great teacher ratios, employer paid benefits, and the pitter patter of little feet make your heart swoon?
Then, Paddington might be a great fit for you!
Paddington is a mission-driven, independent school in Denver that serves children from ages two through pre-kindergarten. The mission of Paddington Station Preschool is to be a welcoming and inclusive community that partners with families to celebrate childhood, embrace learning through play, and prepare confident individuals to joyfully explore the wonders of the world.
The Paddington community is committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. We are seeking candidates who are willing to engage in the hard work of educational equity, anti-racism, and anti-bias education.
Summary of Duties:
- Enthusiastic, team player with experience managing a large team
- Observes, supervises, evaluates, and supports all faculty
- Experience providing feedback for faculty
- Upholds and maintains all requirements from the Department of Early Childhood and all licensing entities
- Can lead or assist in classrooms as needed in order to maintain ratios, meet financial goals, and serve as a role model
- Manages faculty, staff, and substitute files
- Procures substitutes
- Enjoys collaboration
- Serves on various committees including: Admissions, Emergency Response Team
- Occasional evening and weekend meetings required
- Enjoys working with families and can be professional, timely, and a diplomatic communicator
- Occasional evening and weekend gatherings for Family Engagement required
- One day a week stay until After-School Care is all picked up (5:30 pm)
- Together with Head of School, Instructional Coach, Director of Communications and Inclusion, and the faculty create professional development opportunities and faculty meetings through the school year
- BA in Early Childhood Education or related field, MA preferable
- PDIS Level 5 credential, Director qualified
- Annual salary is $62,000-$66,000 based on education and experience
- Employer paid benefits. Paddington pays 100% of medical, vision, dental, and life insurance for employees who work 24 hours or more per week (cost benefit to employee is approximately $8900)
- Health plans including health saving accounts or flex spending accounts
- Retirement plan employer match of 3% of salary (eligible after one year of service and 1000 hours worked)
- Tuition Remission for employee children
- 12 month contract with three week summer holiday (after one year worked) and most school breaks
Submit a cover letter, resume, list of three references, and copies of requirements listed above in bold by June 15, 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com