Website Paddington Station Preschool
Cultivate. Collaborate. Inspire.
Are you excited to work with a highly talented group of people who are committed to play-based education? Do you want ample opportunities for continued learning? Is cultivating wonder, inclusion and creativity your dream job? Do great teacher ratios (3 teachers to 12 children), employer paid benefits and the pitter patter of little feet make your heart swoon? Then, Paddington might be a great fit for you!
Paddington is a mission-driven, independent school in Denver that serves children from ages two through kindergarten. The mission of Paddington Station Preschool is to be a welcoming and inclusive community that partners with families to celebrate childhood, embrace learning through play, and prepare confident individuals to joyfully explore the wonders of the world. The Paddington community is committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
We are seeking candidates who are willing to engage in the hard work of educational equity, anti-racism and anti-bias education.
• BA in Early Childhood Education or related field
• Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) qualification or Colorado Early Childhood
• In accordance with the Denver Public Health & Environment Order on August 2, 2021, applicants must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 Preferred Qualifications
• PDIS Level 3 credential Benefits
• Starting Full Time Salary: $37,700 (additional $1,000 with Master’s degree)
• Fully employer paid benefits.
- Paddington pays 100% of medical, vision, dental, short term disability and life insurance for employees who work 24 hours or more per week (cost benefit to employee is approximately $8700)
- • 9-month School Schedule with option of working summer camp but paid over 12-months!
- • Tuition Remission for employee children
- • Health plans including health saving accounts or flex spending accounts
- • Retirement plan employer match of 3% of salary (eligible after one year of service and 1000 hours worked)
Next Steps Submit a cover letter, resume, list of three references, and copies of requirements listed above in bold as soon as possible to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org