Website New Hope Preschool (New Hope Presbyterian Church)
New Hope Preschool at New Hope Presbyterian Church is a non-profit preschool and is an extension of the Children’s Ministry Program of New Hope Presbyterian Church. We offer hands-on, developmentally appropriate preschool education to children ages 2.5 and up.
With the overall goal of preparing our young learners for kindergarten and beyond, the children are taught in a loving, faith-based environment, by state-qualified teachers who strive to meet the unique needs of each child using Howard Gardner’s philosophy of “Multiple Intelligences.”
New Hope Preschool at New Hope Presbyterian Church in Castle Rock has a job opening for a part-time Preschool Teacher for our oldest class of students, 5-year-olds. This class is a transitional kindergarten class and we are looking for enthusiastic, committed, and creative Teacher-qualified applicants who have a heart for working children.
- January – May, with the possibility of extending to the 2024-2025 school year.
- Approximately 22 hours weekly (Monday-Thursday)
- Mostly follows the Douglas County conventional school year calendar.
- Planning and teaching lessons based on the Multiple Intelligences philosophy
- Maintaining open communication with parents, students, and staff members
- Formally and informally assessing student progress (developmental and academic).
Pay range $20-22, plus paid sick/vacation time. Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org