Website New Directions for Families
New Directions for Families, a women and children’s facility is in search of a Lead Preschool Teacher to join our team and our mission of changing lives. ***This is a women’s’ only therapeutic environment***
Are you ready to join an organization where you can make an extraordinary impact, conquering addiction one patient and family at a time? If so, Valley Hope welcomes you!
Per CMS Interim Rule, all Valley Hope employees must be vaccinated against COVID-19 or receive an approved medical/religious exemption.
The Lead Teacher is responsible for providing a safe and developmentally appropriate environment for all children enrolled in the New Direction for Families.
- Helps with teaching planned daily lesson.
- Plan and prepare class outlines and supply lists.
- Creates and implements lesson plans and daily activities for the center.
- Record daily attendance for each child and monitors hourly.
- Develop and maintain a constructive and ongoing rapport with children and parents.
- Leads center performance improvement activities inclusive of childcare services. Collaborates with program leadership staff to identify and implement improvement activities across the facility.
- Maintains appropriate standards of patient confidentiality ensures clinical staff adheres to all policies and procedures regarding patient information protection and HIPAA.
- Ensures compliance with all Joint Commission guidelines that relate to admissions, facility administration, and/or ancillary support services.
- Maintains and demonstrates a current working knowledge of childcare procedures in accordance with company policy and State and Federal guidelines.
- Starting salary ranges from $15.00 – $19.00/hr based on education and experience
- Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance
- Tuition Assistance – Up to $10K annually; $45K maximum benefit
- Student Loan Repayment
- 8 Paid Holidays (Including 1 Personal Holiday)
- PTO – Up to 25 Days per year based on years of service
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Health Saving and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Supplemental Insurance
- And much more!
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Completions of ECE courses 101 and 103 or an EQIT certificate.
- A minimum of 3600 hours working in a licensed facility.
- An Associate’s degree from an institutions of higher education in Early Childhood Education or related field or Early Childhood Teacher qualified by the State of Colorado Human Services..
- Meet the educations requirements as outlined in the Registry or DHS for Childcare teacher qualifications.
- Two (2) years experience in an Early Childhood Program(s)
- Experience working with curriculums
- CPR and First Aid
- Bachelor degree from an institutions of higher education.
- Five (5) years experience in an Early Childhood Program(s)
- Colorado shines credential of a level III Early Childhood Teacher.
- Childcare setting with traditional hours within a residential facility.
- Direct contact with patients/children.
- Able to stand and sit for lengthy periods and to walk throughout facility.
- Able to reach, move, grasp, handle, control and maintain with one or both hands in order to lift and hold children.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com