Website New Directions for Families
New Directions for Families, a women and children’s facility, is in search of a Lead Toddler Teacher to join our team and our mission of changing lives. ***This is a women’s’ only therapeutic environment***
Are you ready to join an organization where you can make an extraordinary impact, conquering addiction one patient and family at a time? If so, Valley Hope welcomes you!
Per CMS Interim Rule, all Valley Hope employees must be vaccinated against COVID-19 or receive an approved medical/religious exemption.
The Lead Teacher is responsible for providing a safe and developmentally appropriate environment for all children enrolled in the New Direction for Families.
- Helps with teaching planned daily lesson.
- Plan and prepare class outlines and supply lists.
- Creates and implements lesson plans and daily activities for the center.
- Record daily attendance for each child and monitors hourly activities.
- Develop and maintain a constructive and ongoing rapport with children and parents.
- Leads center performance improvement activities inclusive of childcare services. Collaborates with program leadership staff to identify and implement improvement activities across the facility.
- Maintains appropriate standards of patient confidentiality ensures clinical staff adheres to all policies and procedures regarding patient information protection and HIPAA.
- Ensures compliance with all Joint Commission guidelines that relate to admissions, facility administration, and/or ancillary support services.
- Maintains and demonstrates a current working knowledge of childcare procedures in accordance with company policy and State and Federal guidelines.
- Salary ranges from $15.00 – $19.00/hr based on education and experience
- Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance
- Tuition Assistance – Up to $10K annually; $45K maximum benefit
- Student Loan Repayment
- 8 Paid Holidays (Including 1 Personal Holiday)
- PTO – Up to 25 Days per year based on years of service
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Health Saving and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Supplemental Insurance
- And much more!
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Completions of ECE courses 101 and 103 or an EQIT certificate.
- A minimum of 3600 hours working in a licensed facility.
- An Associate’s degree from an institutions of higher education in Early Childhood Education or related field or Early Childhood Teacher qualified by the State of Colorado Human Services..
- Meet the educations requirements as outlined in the Registry or DHS for Childcare teacher qualifications.
- Two (2) years experience in an Early Childhood Program(s)
- Experience working with curriculums
- CPR and First Aid
- Bachelor degree from an institutions of higher education.
- Five (5) years experience in an Early Childhood Program(s)
- Colorado shines credential of a level III Early Childhood Teacher.
- Childcare setting with traditional hours within a residential facility.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org