Website Montview Community Preschool and Kindergarten
The position we are hiring for is for someone who wants a great work life balance. The work schedule is T/TH from 8:00 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. in a classroom of children ages 3 – 5 years of age. The position starts August 15, 2023 and follows a traditional school calendar. The Assistant Teacher will work with like-minded teachers who know that the development of social-emotional skills in young children is the key to strong school success. The Assistant Teacher will be supported and encouraged to grow by working closely with high quality mentors and through professional development.
Montview Community Preschool and Kindergarten is a magical place to teach: where you can be your authentic self while working along-side the best early childhood educators in Denver. It is a place where you will be fulfilled, inspired, and encouraged. Your work will be recognized as a meaningful component to the tremendous growth that children and families experience while being part of our cooperative preschool.
Since being part of the initial cooperative preschool movement in Denver in 1964, Montview has been a stable and consistent leader of early childhood education in Denver. Staff genuinely love working here and that is reflected in an average tenure of seven years. This longevity is possible because we always hire the best: intelligent, highly motivated, and effective teachers who have a courageous spirit. Teachers are the reason Montview is the premier school it is.
Apply if you want to…
- Work in a dynamic and supportive environment.
- Teach at a school that honors early childhood and embraces learning through play.
- Create meaningful and long lasting relationships with children and families.
- Contribute to a longstanding community that is dedicated to developmentally appropriate practices in early childhood education.
How to apply:
Send resume and cover letter, and in the subject line of the email write “T/TH AM Assistant Teacher”. In the cover letter, state how you meet Assistant Early Childhood Teacher requirements set for by the State of Colorado.
- Montview will get back to you within two days to confirm we received your resume.
- If you have 3-5 years of experience working with young children and you are qualified by the State of Colorado as an Assistant Early Childhood Teacher you will be invited to participate in a phone interview.
- The top candidates from the phone interviews will be offered in-person interviews.
- The process should take approximately three weeks.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com