Website Longs Peak Learning Center
Professional Family Owned 0-3 child carecenter
We are seeking an Infant Teacher (6 Wks-1 Yr) – Locally Owned, Small Center, Benefits to joining our organization! This individual will plan and present age-appropriate activities for children.
- Instruct infant/toddler-age children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students’ growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The position available is from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Mon-Fri.
Our ideal candidate has current First Aid and CPR certificates, but we will sponsor the courses for those without or expiring certs.
Must be 18. Background Check Required.
THE PREFERRED CANDIDATE HAS CDA OR ECE COURSES.
Longs Peak Learning Center was founded in Longmont, CO, in 2017 with the goal of creating an infant and toddler-focused child care center with the children, parents, and teachers at the forefront of our model. We broke the mold by delivering an innovative, chic, and modern style of child care that blends play and Montessori-based curriculums and brings the best of the home to the center environment.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com