Website Lewis-Palmer School District
Public school serving Preschool - sixth grade
Lewis-Palmer School District 38 provides a world-class education for every student’s future success. We believe in elevating every child, every day and are committed to teamwork, collaboration, excellence, and learning through play.
We are looking for a full-time licensed ECSE Teacher for the 2023-2024 school year. In order to receive consideration, you must complete the online application here.
- Assist in designing and delivering lessons that promote social, physical, and intellectual growth in young children.
- Assess student achievement, collaborate with teachers and assistants, and connect with parents.
- Implement and manage the IEPs for students.
- Coach preschool personnel who are developing and implementing instruction.
- Good communication skills are important in this position, and previous experience in a leadership role is preferred.
- Must have, be eligible to receive, or be in the process of obtaining, a Colorado teaching license with an early childhood special education endorsement.
Exact placement on the pay schedule can only be determined by the Director of Human Resources upon contracting. As a guideline, we offer up to 15 years of previous contractual teaching experience for placement of Step 16, per school board policy. This pay range is based on education and experience levels. The current teacher pay schedule can be found on our website. Applications will be reviewed as they are received. This position will remain open until filled.
*This position is eligible for a $2,000 bonus- $1000 to be paid in September and $1000 paid in March 2024 paycheck.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org