Website Jeffco Public Schools
SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Teacher-Early Childhood (Licensed), the Early Childhood Instructional Partner assists with the delivery of an appropriate instructional program. Perform classroom duties which may include preparing instructional materials, assisting with instruction and assessment, collaborating in the care and discipline for preschool students, along with other duties such as keeping the classroom clean and well- organized.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work collaboratively with teacher, special education staff, instructional coach, principal and all other school employees and volunteers.
- Perceive feedback received to be constructive and supportive; use feedback to improve practice.
- Communicate with team members, students and parents, as appropriate.
- Participate in continuous improvement; cooperate in implementation of school-wide and department-wide goals.
- Share in classroom responsibilities such as preparing instructional materials. Assist with instruction, and assessment. Collaborate in the care and discipline for preschool students
- Ensure classroom is well organized and meets Health Department and CDHS guidelines for health and safety. Participate in professional learning as required.
- Maintain updated requirements of Early Childhood Teacher as defined by the Colorado Department of Human Services Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION: High School diploma and Early Childhood Teacher qualifications through Colorado Department of Human Services.
EXPERIENCE: Experience in early childhood setting preferred.
- Must have current CPR and First Aid, or complete within 60 days of hire date.
- Must complete required CDHS paperwork and TRAILS report before first day of employment – fee charged.
- Physical examination required by CDHS to be completed within first 30 days of employment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle and feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
- The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit.
- The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel or crouch.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com