Website IREE- Institute For Racial Equity and Excellence
Elevating Humanity. Ensuring Opportunities. Promoting Excellence
IREE is looking for a Licensing Program Support Specialist!
The mission of the Institute for Racial Equity & Excellence is to create inclusive environments and to ensure equity and social justice at all levels of society. We aim to change the hearts and practices of the workforce to enhance child, family, and community outcomes, especially of those working with communities of color and other marginalized groups.
This position will support the Early Childhood Teacher Coordinator; Director Qualifications Coordinator; Appeals Coordinator, and Exemption Coordinator in compiling information necessary to process program requests and applications.
- Assist with quality assurance of standard operating procedures.
- Review customer feedback and surveys.
- Support Colorado Open Record Acts (CORA) requests.
- Support the Para-legal Licensing Compliance Specialist in compiling information for programs recommended for adverse licensing action.
- Assisting with maintaining the approved licensing vendor list.
- Customer service duties including providing child care information to the public by interpreting licensing rules, procedures, and responding to calls and written reports.
- Assisting with phone duty coverage, walk-in visitors to the Office of Early Childhood
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com