Website Hope House Colorado
Hope House Colorado is hiring an Early Childhood Education Teacher, referred to internally as an Early Learning Teacher (ELT). As an ELT, you will be responsible for maintaining a warm, welcoming, loving, educational and orderly environment while providing responsive care to infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and occasional support for school-aged children implementing activities that provide children opportunities to practice developmental milestones.
What you’ll be doing
- Working within the Early Learning team to provide care for up to 10 children of various ages, ranging from 3 months to 8 years, individualizing care to ensure children’s health and safety
- Utilizing a comprehensive and developmentally appropriate curriculum to help children meet objective targets and providing daily activities based on children’s needs and interests that stimulate learning in all areas of child development
- Implementing a Bible curriculum into daily activities to enhance the spiritual growth and development of the children in Early Learning
- Screening and tracking children’s development using ASQ-3; engaging teen moms in the screening process and providing a follow up parent teacher conference to discuss developmental growth
- Committing to Hope House Colorado’s Core Values and continually working towards the HHC mission
We want to hear from you if …
- You have a Child Development Associate or associate degree in early childhood education (Required)
- You are able to work at our Arvada location, with availability between 8am-8pm Monday-Friday, with two shifts per week ending at 8pm (Required)
- You have a bachelor’s degree in early childhood education (Desired)
- You have experience in early childhood education, preferably with infants and toddlers (Desired)
- You have experience working with children and families in at-risk populations (Desired)
- You have knowledge of early childhood education and child development principles and practices (Desired)
Who we are
Hope House Colorado is committed to empowering teen moms, changing the future for two generations! We are a future-thinking organization, striving to be experts in our field. We invest in each employee, providing opportunities to pursue individual passions, gifts and strengths. Our staff is a unified team, pursuing excellence in all we do. We serve with integrity, humility, and respect for one another, in an environment that combines professionalism with fun, humor, and even a little bit of silliness each day!
$43,000 – $46,000 per year
- Health Benefits: Employees may elect medical, dental, vision & life insurance plans.
- Simple IRA: Employees may choose to make salary reduction contributions through HHC’s Simple IRA plan and HHC will match the employee’s contribution up to a maximum of 3% of the employee’s annual salary.
- Vacation: Upon hire, employees earn 6 hours of vacation per paycheck up to 120 hours (3 weeks) in a year. Accruals are adjusted to increase vacation earned per hours worked based on length of employment with HHC.
- Holidays: HHC observes eleven (11) holidays throughout the year. Salaried employees are paid for these holidays according to the nationally recognized observation day for each holiday. In addition, salaried employees are currently gifted either the week of Christmas or the week of New Year’s off, to be scheduled at the discretion of their supervisor.
- Sick Leave: HHC provides eligible employees with Paid Sick and Safe Leave (PSSL) and Public Health Emergency Leave (PHEL) in accordance with the requirements of Colorado’s Healthy Families and Workplaces Act (HFWA).
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.