Website Hope House Colorado
Hope House Colorado is hiring an Early Childhood Education Assistant Director, referred to internally as the Early Learning Assistant Manager (ELAM). As the ELAM, you will be assisting the Early Learning Director with the implementation and oversight of Hope House Colorado’s Early Learning and School Age Program by providing responsive care to infants, toddlers and preschoolers, including activities that provide children opportunities to practice developmental milestones.
What you’ll be doing
Assisting the Early Learning Director with training and oversight of Early Learning Teachers, Volunteers and Specialists
Assisting with administrative duties, such as maintaining the program handbook, tracking data and satisfying grant reporting requirements
Helping teen moms obtain licensed childcare and building community partnerships
Promoting Hope House Colorado’s Core Values throughout the organization and external relationships
Early Learning Classroom
Planning and implementing Early Learning and School age programming, and providing daily classroom coverage, following best practices and Colorado licensing standards
Collaborating with the Early Learning team and teen moms to implement classroom strategies and activities that empower teen moms and their children, improving child outcomes
We want to hear from you if …
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education, Human Development and Family Studies, or similarly related field (Required)
- You have Early Childhood Education experience in a classroom setting serving infants, toddlers, and preschoolers (Required)
- You have excellent leadership and communication skills, and can work well within a team and high stress situations (Required)
- You are able to work at our Arvada location, with availability between 8am-5pm Monday-Friday and one evening each week (Required)
- You are Director qualified (Large Center Director Qualification Preferred) or are in the process of obtaining this credential (Desired)
- You have experience working with at-risk children, teenage moms, or similar at-risk population (Desired)
Who we are
Hope House Colorado is committed to empowering teen moms, changing the future for two generations! We are a future-thinking organization, striving to be experts in our field. We invest in each employee, providing opportunities to pursue individual passions, gifts and strengths. Our staff is a unified team, pursuing excellence in all we do. We serve with integrity, humility, and respect for one another, in an environment that combines professionalism with fun, humor, and even a little bit of silliness each day!
$45,000 – $51,000 per year
- Health Benefits: Employees may elect medical, dental, vision & life insurance plans.
- Simple IRA: Employees may choose to make salary reduction contributions through HHC’s Simple IRA plan and HHC will match the employee’s contribution up to a maximum of 3% of the employee’s annual salary.
- Vacation: Upon hire, employees earn 6 hours of vacation per paycheck up to 120 hours (3 weeks) in a year. Accruals are adjusted to increase vacation earned per hours worked based on length of employment with HHC.
- Holidays: HHC observes eleven (11) holidays throughout the year. Salaried employees are paid for these holidays according to the nationally recognized observation day for each holiday. In addition, salaried employees are currently gifted either the week of Christmas or the week of New Year’s off, to be scheduled at the discretion of their supervisor.
- Sick Leave: HHC provides eligible employees with Paid Sick and Safe Leave (PSSL) and Public Health Emergency Leave (PHEL) in accordance with the requirements of Colorado’s Healthy Families and Workplaces Act (HFWA).
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.