Website Here We Grow
Family owned childcare center
At Here We Grow, Early Childhood Learning, we believe each child is a unique gift. Our staff provides the utmost quality of care by retaining a safe, clean, healthy and loving environment in which each child can grow and learn. We maintain a high level of sensitivity to the social, emotional, intellectual, physical, and creative needs each child has so that we may tailor our program to fit each child’s necessities. Our goal is to encourage each child to develop a positive self-image and develop a sense of pride and accomplishment throughout their exploration of growing and learning.
We are looking for a passionate Assistant Director to join our team.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the operations including quality assurance, and facility operations
- Developing strong relationships with our families
- Complying with state childcare licensing regulations
- Projecting a positive and upbeat attitude while working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrating highly effective organizational, time management, and multitasking skills
- Having a genuine love for children and a strong commitment to education
- Childcare Center Director license is required.
- Experience in related position preferred
Work schedule will be 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday-Friday
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com