Website Florence Crittenton Services
FLORENCE CRITTENTON SERVICES IS A DENVER NONPROFIT WITH A MISSION TO EDUCATE, PREPARE, AND EMPOWER TEEN MOTHERS AND THEIR CHILDREN TO BECOME PRODUCTIVE MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY.
Our mission is to educate, prepare, and empower teen mothers and their children. We break the cycle of poverty for two generations–teen mother and child–through education, health and wellness, and economic and social asset building. Our trauma-informed, two-generation service model more than doubles the national high school graduation rate of teen mothers and ensures that their children are kindergarten-ready.
The Early Childhood Education Center Administrative Assistant is responsible for the receptionist, clerical, and administrative tasks of the Early Childhood Education Center and assists the Front Office Staff in the daily functions and operations of the Early Childhood Education Center. The Early Childhood Education Center Administrative Assistant reports to the Director of Early Childhood Education Center Director.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Monitors ECE door always ensuring safety first.
• Answers ECE front office phones.
• Scans, emails, copies, and files documents.
• Assists families with check-in and check-out using Attendance Tracking System (ATS) for the Childcare Assistance Program (CCAP) and Procare.
• Assists with entering student, child, and family information into Procare.
• Maintains classroom attendance records and ratios daily.
• Gathers classroom attendance information weekly and reconciles with Procare.
• Provides updated Record of Meals (ROM) and class rosters.
• Assists with daily administrative tasks (Baby Bucks, Registration, etc.).
• Assists in the planning of special activities and projects for students and staff.
• Maintains ECE visitor logbook.
• Maintains a clean and professional front of office space that is welcoming to students, children, visitors, and staff.
• Maintains office supply room – office inventory, ordering and stocking supplies
• Performs other duties as required and necessary to ensure the success of Florence Crittenton Services.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Consistently promote, support, work, and act in a manner in support of Florence
Crittenton Services’ vision, mission, and values.
• Maintains a professional relationship with all staff, families, and children.
• Knowledge of Colorado State Licensing Rules and Regulations for Child Care is preferred.
• Knowledge of CCAP process is preferred.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suites.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required.
• Two or more years of office experience is preferred.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted on a year for year basis.
• Passing criminal history background checks will be required prior to the start of employment. Must be able to pass Colorado Central Registry and CBI criminal record checks and must have no prior convictions for child abuse, misdemeanors or felonies.
• Spanish speaking preferred.
• Florence Crittenton Early Childhood Education Center is open from 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. The Early Childhood Education Center follows the Denver Public School’s (DPS) academic calendar, and observes the fall, winter, and spring breaks which are mandatory. Front Office staff are required to work during the DPS summer break, as structured by the department.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Work location is in person.
• Work is generally performed in an indoor environment.
• Work may involve additional hours during the evenings or on the weekends.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Prolonged periods of sitting or standing at a desk and working on a computer.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
• Moderate physical effort may be required by moving and positioning objects up to 50 pounds occasionally and/or 25 pounds frequently.
• Hiring Range is $38,300 – $44,900 commensurate with experience.
• A generous benefits package includes a combination of paid time off (PTO) and paid sick leave, up to 12 paid holidays, scheduled school breaks (fall, winter, and spring), health, dental, and vision insurance with up to 85% employer paid premiums, 401(k) plan with employer match available, employer paid Life, AD&D, STD, and LTD insurance, and Employee Assistance Plan (EAP).
• Email cover letter and resume to Human Resources at HR@flocritco.org
• Invitations for interviews will be extended upon review of qualified candidates until the position is filled.
Florence Crittenton Services is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 and over, race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture and length, protective hairstyles), sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, color, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, marital status, or any other status protected by applicable state or local law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com