Website Explore and Discover
We are a small, NAEYC-accredited program committed to providing
Do you love working with infants and toddlers and want to join a passionate community?
We are now offering a $1,000 sign-on bonus for any teacher who joins our passionate team of ECE educators.
We are a small, NAEYC-accredited program committed to providing high-quality childcare for infants and toddlers. We operate as a cooperative where all community members—children, parents, and teachers—are actively involved in the program and equally valued for their contributions. Our program curriculum is inspired by the Reggio Emilia Approach to the Education of Young Children. We also implement a continuity of care model where teachers stay with the same group of children and families throughout their time in the program. We are looking for a full-time teacher to join our team!
· A working knowledge of the Reggio Emilia approach to the Education of Young Children.
· A 2-year degree in child development or early childhood education.
· Lead teacher qualified in the state of Colorado
· Experience working with young children in a child care program
· Respect for individual children’s development
· Commitment to working as a team member with teachers and families
· Flexible availability (Monday-Friday)
Explore & Discover offers a fantastic benefits package that includes:
· Covers 90% of health, dental, and vision insurance
· 100% of short, long term and life insurance
· 4 % match in 401k
· 8 hours of vacation time and 3.33 hours of sick time monthly
· Tuition reimbursement,
· 6 weeks paid parental/medical leave,
· Continuity of care bonus,
· Teachers receive four paid holidays and the week between Christmas and New Year’s off.
· Six staff professional development days per year
Hourly pay is dependent on experience and education but starts at 15.75 an hr.
Explore & Discover is dedicated to equal employment opportunities in any term, condition, or privilege of employment. Explore & Discover prohibits unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, sex, age 40 and over, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by state or local law.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-855-6818 for more information and details about the position
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com