Website Early Learning Ventures
EHS CHILD CAREPARTNERSHIP SPECIALIST – ADAMS COUNTY
Are you ready to make a difference in the life of children?
Do you want to help the children (birth to five) of Adams County get the very best start in life? Do you have a background in education? Are you passionate about childhood development and providing support in your community?
Come work for one of the best non-profit programs! We’ve even been recently featured in the Washington Post. Go check out the article on Early Head Start and how Early Learning Ventures is supporting it. The full article is available here.
Early Learning Ventures (ELV), a nonprofit organization, is focused on increasing access to high quality, Early Care and Education (ECE) through a unique model of shared services that streamlines business functions and make managing a financially stable, high-quality business attainable. Work with a network of partners and through an online, cost-effective business platform, Early Learning Ventures is supporting providers to strengthen their businesses, save time and money, and, most importantly, offer quality care to more children.
What will you do:
- Provide on-site technical assistance, coaching and support to site childcare leadership to maintain quality programming, center operations and EHS compliance
- Facilitate the continuous improvement program with leadership at childcare partnership sites to support and ensure full compliance with state childcare licensing rules and federal EHS Performance Standards
- Work with EHS-CCP providers to deliver comprehensive family engagement programs
- Facilitate administrative processes that meet EHS performance standards and policies
- Serve as a liaison between childcare centers and childcare homes
- Ensure compliance with EHS aligned program service plans
What Does Early Learning Ventures Have to Offer You?
- Excellent benefits (medical, dental, & vision)
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee assistance programs
- Paid vacation days
- Paid personal days
- Paid holidays
- Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education, Child Development, Social Welfare, Public Administration, or human services related field (preferred)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in human services and 1 of those years working in an early childhood environment
- Travel up to 60% locally, and up to 10% out of county
- Reliable transportation required
The annual salary range for this position is $47,500 to $50,000, depending on skills and qualifications.
Early Learning Ventures is an equal employment opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.