Website Early Childhood Options
The Impact and Evaluation Coordinator will be responsible for the planning, launch, and ongoing implementation of Early Childhood Options data, evaluation, and impact for its programs. The Impact and Evaluation Coordinator will support the Operations Director in achieving strategic goals, collaborate with the program teams on data management and related outcomes, and work closely with the Finance Manager to track and report grant expenditures
• Ensure all Data platforms used by Early Childhood Options are being utilized to their full potential.
• Maintain a schedule that ensures accurate and timely submission of all data, evaluation and impact.
• Work closely with the Finance Manager to track and report grant expenditures.
• Coordinate with program teams to support grant compliance across all levels with necessary data.
• Lead the coordination of data collection and management, including data compilation from community, partners, and other external sources.
• Maintain databases and other required documentation to measure quality performance and track improvement.
• Lead the data compilation process for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting requirements in collaboration with relevant staff.
• Assist program management to ensure timely delivery of high-quality reports which meet requirements and convey program impacts.
• Work with program directors to monitor outcomes and incorporate this information into program planning.
• Facilitate evidence-based decision-making for continuous improvement in the organization.
• Use internal and external research to inform best practices and innovative, efficient ways to enhance our programs and engage our community partners and staff.
This position has the possibility of a hybrid (remote/on-site) schedule. For a full job description, salary and benefit information please see our website.
Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest outlining relevant experience and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Impact and Evaluation Coordinator” in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com