Website Dream Dancers Academy
TITLE: Student Success Advisor
Dream Dancers Academy is seeking a part-time Student Success Advisor. This position works with administrators and instructors to teach character development and leadership to youth and adults in academy programs. The ideal candidate has strong written and verbal communication skills, is confident working with clients both in person and on the phone, enjoys interacting with community members, and is self-motivated and enjoys working with a team.
Student Success Advisors provide high quality customer service to students and their families, offer important administrative support to instructors, and help coach potential students through the enrollment process.
Additional responsibilities include:
● Maintaining regular communication with students via email, text, and phone
● Answering the studio phone, voicemails, and returning calls
● Keeping the studio database updated for both students and prospects
● Maintaining the studio daily schedule and tracking prospects
● Greeting prospects and students and providing assistance as necessary
● Doing enrollment conferences with prospects and enrolling new students
● Providing administrative support for special events and performances
● Serving as the front-facing social hub at the studio
● Help students & parents acquire the appropriate dancewear and dance shoes.
● Help maintain dancewear inventory and upkeep
● Taking payments and handling money as necessary
Other qualifications include but are not limited to:
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to work as an effective team member so you can help manage academy programs and execute special events
● Attention to a large number of details
● To be coachable and eager to learn new skills
● Ability to set and remain accountable to personal goals
● Character driven in their personal and professional life
Starting Pay Rate: $15-$18/hr depending on experience.
Candidates must be available Monday – Thursday afternoons/evenings from 4:00PM – 7:00PM, Fridays 2:30PM-5:30PM and Saturday mornings from 8:45 AM to 12:30PM. Weekend work hours are not negotiable.
Please submit a resume detailing education, applicable work experience, and references attn: Student Success Advisor to firstname.lastname@example.org. Those selected for interviews will be contacted by phone and/or email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com