Website Children's Playland
Do you like working with kids from 6 weeks to 6 years old? Are you looking for a rewarding career where you know you’re making a difference in the lives of the kids and their parents that we serve? Our Teacher position may just be the job for you!
As a lead teacher you will lead your classroom in the daily tasks required in taking care of our kiddos to have a safe, fun, and educational experience every day at our preschool and day care center.
Full or Part Time opportunities available with flexible scheduling. Our center is open 6:30a to 6:00p Mon – Fri. We can work with you to create a schedule that is mutually beneficial.
Include (but not limited to) the following:
- Develops, weekly plans, and implements age appropriate curriculum (lesson plans) to nurture and stimulate all domains of child’s development.
- Provides a developmentally appropriate classroom environment that reflects the children’s learning and growth.
- Perform on-going developmental evaluations of children as required and complete parent teacher conferences 2 times per year.
- Implement and maintain classroom management and schedule.
- Maintain anecdotal records for children
- Demonstrate cultural competency and respect for the child’s background by incorporating cultural, linguistic and familial values and beliefs into the childcare program and lesson plans.
- Complete child transition and orientation of classroom with parents.
- Maintain on-going communication with parents/caregivers.
- Complete daily attendance, meal records, accident/incident reports and daily sheets for parents. This includes performing name to face attendance for each transition that occurs.
- Maintain a healthy, safe, clean and developmentally appropriate environment for children in the classroom and on the playground. To include cleaning and sanitizing tables, toys and sinks before use.
- Complete daily checks of toys and materials for broken or missing materials.
- Provide redirection and support for child interactions.
- Participate in on-going development and evaluation of center’s goals and objectives.
- Report all staff and classroom concerns to supervisor in a timely manner.
- Attend all staff meetings scheduled for the center.
- Obtain 15 hours of continuing education hours each year.
- Close room each day in accordance with the checklist.
- Supervise, train, and encourage assistants, and aides to contribute to curriculum and planning as well as parent communication.
- Create monthly supply list.
- 6 paid holidays (after 90 days of employment, for full time employees)
- Up to 6 paid sick days per year starting with your first year
- Paid vacation starting your second year
- Paid continuing education training to help your personal and professional growth.
- Day shift, Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- PDIS Training (Preferred)
- 3.0 Credential In PDIS (Preferred)
Salary: $14.00 – $22.00 per hour
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com