Website Child Care Innovations, Red Rocks Community College
Position Summary: To assist in enhancement and furtherance of the Triad Early Childhood Council programming related to the childhood health community and mountain community initiatives. Please note – This position is a 75% appointment and will work 30 hours per week.
About Child Care Innovations: Child Care Innovations is a department of Red Rocks Community College managing diverse funding provided by state, federal, county, private contracts, and fees. Child Care Innovations operates the Child Care Resource and Referral Agency, serving Adams, Arapahoe, Broomfield, Clear Creek, Douglas, Gilpin, Jefferson, and Park counties.
Through an Interagency Agreement with Colorado Department of Human Services, Child Care Innovations licenses facilities in Adams, Jefferson, Clear Creek, Gilpin, Larimer, and Weld counties.
Child Care Innovations’ mission is to help improve quality, access, availability, and equity in early childhood services and supports. We do this through the provision of regulatory services, training and support for caregivers and early childhood professionals, advocacy, and innovative community partnerships that promote the importance of early childhood experiences and the connection to school readiness and the overall health of families and communities.
Description of Position
- Research and identify community initiatives, opportunities, and programming that support, align and coordinate with Early Childhood Council work.Identify programs that provide comprehensive early childhood education, health, mental health, or family support related to children prenatal through age eight years
- Work to maintain EC Council presence in the mountain communities served by the Council
- Research the existence of resources and collaborations leading to the availability of services that are easily accessed, of high quality, culturally responsive, and sustainable.
- Schedule, develop agenda, convene, and provide staffing for the Health in Early Childhood Collaborative.
- Provide leadership at Collaborative meetings; maintain records of actions and decisions from meetings, maintain contact with members between meetings, and recruit new members as needed.
- Assist in outreach and engagement of relevant community partners and organizations. Attend events, identify common interests, develop relationships with personnel and provide networking with target populations.
To apply for this job please visit www.schooljobs.com.