Website Bright Horizons
Child Care Teacher at Bright Horizons – Fiddler’s Green in Englewood, Colorado
Pay is between $19.75 – $24.10
Imagine your future as a teacher with a world-class team where you make a difference for children every day. Imagine learning from experts in your field, and having the opportunity to earn your college degree – for free. Imagine it all as a Bright Horizons Teacher.
Full-time positions are now available with infants.
A Bright Horizons Career Includes:
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off
- Referral bonus
- Career development and FREE college degrees through our Horizons Teacher Degree Program
*Benefits vary based on full-time/part-time status
As a Child Care Teacher, you will:
- Create and lead activities based on your observations of the children’s interests and needs.
- Communicate daily with parents. Document and share the important milestones in their child’s day.
- Keep the classroom safe and clean by following important procedures and guidelines.
Candidates must pass required state and company background checks, and meet state and company minimum education and experience requirements:
- At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED required
- Early childhood coursework, CDA, or degree preferred
- At least six months of experience working in child care, daycare, or preschool preferred
Explore your passion for early learning; pursue your purpose as a teacher, and enjoy the possibilities of all the places a Bright Horizons career can take you – in a workplace dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion; where you can be you. Come build a brighter future at one of FORTUNE’s “100 Best Companies to Work For.” Apply today!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com