Website Bright Horizons
$1000 Hiring Incentive
Imagine your future as a teacher with a world-class team where you make a difference for children every day. Imagine learning from experts in your field, and having the opportunity to earn your college degree – for free. Imagine it all as a Bright Horizons Teacher.
Full-time positions now available with infants
A Bright Horizons Career Includes:
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off
- Referral bonus
- Career development and FREE college degrees through our Horizons Teacher Degree Program
*Benefits vary based on full-time/part-time status
Working as an Infant Child Care Teacher, you will:
- Create a warm and stimulating environment filled with inviting sights, sounds, and textures to stimulate babies’ mental and social growth.
- Ensure that fundamental needs are met while engaging in one-on-one moments, play, and communication.
- Partner with parents to share the joy of their child’s development.
- Collaborate with and be supported by a talented team of early childhood professionals.
- Candidates must pass required state and company background checks, and meet state and company minimum education and experience requirements:
- At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED required
- Early childhood coursework, CDA, or degree preferred
- At least six months of experience working in child care, daycare, or preschool preferred
Explore your passion for early learning; pursue your purpose as a teacher, and enjoy the possibilities of all the places a Bright Horizons career can take you – in a workplace dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion; where you can be you. Come build a brighter future at one of FORTUNE’s “100 Best Companies to Work For.” Apply today!
Compensation Range: $19.75 – $24.10
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org