Auraria Early Learning Center
Auraria Early Learning Center is hiring for ECT’s. We are located at 950 9th Street Park.
Assistant Teachers/Early Child Teacher (ECT’s) support the Supervising Teacher in carrying out the entire classroom program by helping with the guidance of the children’s development, maintaining a positive classroom environment, and guiding children’s behavior in a positive manner.
- Assist in the planning and organizing of classroom activities as assigned by the Supervising Teacher.
- Participate in the classroom teaching team by working cooperatively with all team members and communicating with all team members.
- Assist in maintaining appropriate records as assigned by the Supervising Teacher.
- Work with parents under the direction of the Supervising Teacher.
- Acts as Supervising Teacher in the absence of the Supervising Teacher.
- Available to work any hours M-F 8am-5pm. (Part-time and Full-time available).
If not a college student with 6 credit hours or more than it would be a temp 9 month position.
Must be ECT Qualified and have your PDIS Certificate.
Must be Assistant Early Childhood Teacher Certified. (Review qualifications on the Colorado Department of Human Services website.)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com