- This training has passed.
TPOT™ Reliability Workshop Training (3 Day Session)
March 30, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
The Teaching Pyramid Observation Tool (TPOT™) reliability workshop prepares participants in the use of the instrument to gather information on preschool teachers’ implementation of Pyramid Model practices. This is an intensive workshop that requires prerequisite knowledge, preparation, and participation in the entire workshop.
Participants who successfully complete the workshop and meet reliability standards will receive a certificate indicating reliability status and can serve as reliability partners to other observers. Successful completion will indicate that the TPOT™ workshop participant is reliable with the instrument development team.
This training has been temporarily modified for completion during the COVID-19 pandemic. The course will be provided in a Zoom format, in 3 sessions and will include interaction among attendees. You need to participate in all 3 sessions in order to receive your certificate.
- Session 1: March 30, 2022 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Session 2: March 31, 2022 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Session 3: April 1, 2022 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
To participate in the TPOT™ workshop, all attendees must be familiar with the Pyramid Model and/or Pyramid Plus Approach. Before completing registration, check to be certain that you meet all of the following prerequisites:
- You must have completed a minimum of 3 days of Pyramid Model training (e.g., CSEFEL preschool modules) and/or the Pyramid Plus Approach (all 18 Sessions)
- You must be actively involved in training, coaching, technical assistance, or support to teachers currently engaged in implementing the Pyramid Model and/or Pyramid Plus Approach.
**All participants will receive a copy of the TPOT™ Manual published by Paul H. Brookes Publishing and Scoring Tool. An $90 Value!