- This training has passed.
Pyramid Training (Virtual)
March 7 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
This training starts on March 7, 2023 and ends on May 9, 2023.
The Pyramid Model is a collaborative professional development system that fosters and sustains evidenced-based practices to support the social-emotional development and inclusion of children. The Pyramid Model is a 45-hour training series that supports early educators to recognize and reduce challenging behaviors in children while increasing positive behaviors. It also reduces stress, burnout, and turnover among existing early childhood educators and staff, keeping child care facilities open and operating.
Training is being offered at no cost to early childhood educators and administrators employed by a licensed or license-exempt program in Colorado.
Facilitator: Stephanie Swenson
Incentives: Eligible participants who successfully complete the training, receive the following:
- $150 stipend (paid via check)
- Pyramid Teaching Kit (valued at $250)
- The 45-hour Pyramid training serves as an equivalent to ECE 103 Guidance Strategies and is a Training of Special Recognition in the Early Childhood Professional Credential, which means it does not expire. (valued at $450)
- Participants must complete ALL 18 individual sessions in order to receive their certificate and stipend.
- In extreme circumstances, a participant may miss up to 2 sessions; participant must make up the missed sessions by September 16, 2023.
- Participants will need to re-enroll in a new training if they miss more than 2 sessions of training.
- Virtual trainings will be offered via Zoom and participants are required to actively participate using audio and visual.