- This training has passed.
Pyramid Plus Approach Winter 2022 (18 Sessions)
January 5 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
18 Training Sessions on Embedding Evidence-based Inclusion Practices into the Pyramid Model Framework which supports the Social Emotional Competence and Addresses Challenging Behavior in Young Children
Dates and Times
- Wed 01/05 PPA Orientation/Online : 6pm – 7pm
- Sat 01/08 Session 1 and Session 2 : 8am -1pm
- Wed 01/12 Session 3: 6pm to 8:30pm
- Sat 01/15 Session 4 and Session 5: 8am – 2pm
- Wed 01/19 Session 6: 6pm-8:30pm
- Sat 01/29 Session 7 and Session 8: 8am-2pm
- Wed 02/02 Session 9: 6pm-8pm
- Sat 02/05 Session 10 and Session 11:
- Wed 02/16 First ½ Session 12: 6pm-8pm
- Sat 02/19 Session 12 Second ½ , Session 13: 8 am-2:30pm
- Wed 02/23 Session 14: 5:30pm-8pm
- Wed 03/02 Session 15: 6pm-8pm
- Sat 03/05 Session 16 and Session 17: 8am-2pm
- Sat 03/12 Session 18 All Day: 8am-2pm
Targeted Audience: Early Childhood professionals and other working to improve the social emotional health of children Birth-5 years; including administrators, coaches, trainers, teachers, ECMH Consultants, EI Providers and other health professionals are encouraged to attend.
Structure of Training: The materials are developed so participants will be able to apply strategies and tools in their practice. Presentation will be delivered in a manner that systematically breaks the content into 18 sessions with specific topics and strategies., which provide concrete examples based in a variety of settings (center based and home).
PPA Training (delivered by Pyramid Plus Staff or Certified Trainer) meets the state requirement for Child Guidance Strategies. To receive a certificate of attendance you must attend ALL days of training and complete ALL 18 sessions.
You can register below and learn more about The Edification Station.