- This training has passed.
PYRAMID PLUS APPROACH-ONLINE TRAINING
August 23 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
About the Training. Over the course of 18 training sessions, you will learn about the Pyramid Plus Approach (PPA), which focuses on social-emotional competencies and inclusion in early childhood. The training curriculum is based on the framework and content of the Pyramid Model training modules and embeds evidence-based inclusion practices for working with children with challenging behavior and other special needs. The PPA training covers the developmental continuum of young children from birth through five years of age. The training is designed for Early Childhood professionals and others working to improve young children’s social-emotional health.
The Pyramid Plus Approach Training (delivered by a Certified Trainer) meets the state requirements for Child Guidance Strategies. To receive a certificate of completion, you must attend ALL days of training and complete ALL 18 sessions.
Interested in make-up sessions? Please DO NOT register for the class. Complete this FORM to sign-up and receive log-in information.
Click to see the FLYER.
To register, go to our complete list of trainings, then click on “Register Now” (top right) to select Pyramid Plus Approach (and any other workshops you’d like to attend).
18 Training Sessions on Embedding Evidence-based Inclusion Practices into the Pyramid Model Framework, which Supports Social Emotional Competence and Addresses Challenging Behavior in Young Children
- Tuesday Evenings (6:00-9:00 pm)
Saturday Mornings (8:30-11:30 am)
August 23, 2022-November 1, 2022
- Session 1: Tues., Aug. 23, 6-9pm
- Session 2: Sat., Aug. 27, 8:30-11:30am
- Session 3: Tues, Aug. 30, 6-9 pm
- [NO CLASS on Sat., Sept. 3 for Labor
- Day weekend; NO CLASS on Tues.,
- Sept. 6—Instructor out of town]
- Session 4: Sat., Sept. 10, 8:30-11:30am
- Session 5: Tues., Sept. 13, 6-9pm
- Session 6: Sat., Sept. 17, 8:30-11:30am
- Session 7: Tues., Sept. 20, 6-9pm
- Session 8: Sat., Sept. 24, 8:30-11:30am
- Session 9: Tues., Sept. 27, 6-9pm
- Session 10: Sat., Oct. 1, 8:30-11:30am
- Session 11: Tues., Oct. 4, 6-9 pm
- [NO CLASS on Sat., Oct. 8 for
- Columbus/Indigenous Peoples Day weekend]
- Session 12: Tues., Oct. 11, 6-9pm
- Session 13: Sat., Oct. 15, 8:30-11:30amSession 14: Tues., Oct. 18, 6-9pm
- Session 15: Sat., Oct. 22, 8:30- 11:30am
- Session 16: Tues., Oct. 25, 6-9pm
- Session 17: Sat., Oct. 29, 8:30- 11:30am
- Session 18: Tues., Nov. 1, 6-9 pm
Questions? Contact Susan Kay, Susan@DenverEarlyChildhood.org