Pyramid Plus Approach (18 Sessions)
January 14, 2023 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
18 Training Sessions on Embedding Evidence-based Inclusion Practices into the Pyramid Model Framework which supports Social Emotional Competence and Addresses Challenging Behavior in Young Children
Dates and Times
- December 3, 2022, Session 1-4
- December 10, 2022, Session 5-7
- December 17, 2022, Session 8-10
- January 7, 2023, Session 11-13
- January 14, 2023, Sessions 14-16
- January 21, 2023, Session 17-18
- Will provide special for centers with multiple staff members.
- Payment plans available with $100 deposit.
- No Refunds
- Payment: Check, Credit (PayPal/Venmo)
Registration and Payment: Please complete registration form and send your payment checks payable to Rochelle Nadeau at 1532 S Buckley Way, Aurora CO. 80017. You can also contact Rochelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Targeted Audience: Early Childhood professionals and others working to improve the social emotional health of children Birth – 5 years; including administrators, coaches, trainers, teachers, Early Childhood Mental Health consultants and specialists, Early Intervention providers and other health professionals are encouraged to attend.
Structure of Training: The materials are developed so participants will be able to apply strategies and tools in their practice. Presentation will be delivered in a manner that systematically breaks the content into 18 sessions with specific topics and strategies, which provide concrete examples based in a variety of settings (center based and home).