Grow Happy Kids!
July 21 @ 9:00 am - July 22 @ 8:00 pm
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 9:00 am on Thursday, repeating until December 29, 2022
Learn how to:
Protect your child’s appetite so they eat healthy foods and grow well.
Help your children to eat well if they:
- Are a Picky eater.
- Eat on the run and not at the table.
- Have little interest in set family meals and snacks.
- Beg or Pan-handle for juice, milk, snacks or tidbits of food all day long!
- Don’t like healthy foods.
- How your child’s development and success in school can be related to a healthy feeding relationship.
- What are healthy foods my child needs, for optimal growth and development & how can I get him/her to eat them?
- Picky eaters and why my child won’t eat well at table.
- The best way to interest child in healthy meals and snacks.
- What’s a healthy weight for my child? Is my child gaining weight too quickly or slowly?
- Healthy foods/recipes for body & brain.
- How to stregthen my child’s immune system naturally.
- Physical activity & structured/unstructured play time
To learn more and to request training for your program, visit harmonyofway.com