April is National Child Abuse Prevention month, and we encourage all of you working in child care communities in Colorado to reach out to families before they reach a crisis.
Here, you will find both state and national resources to help you raise awareness, recognize and report child abuse and neglect, and support families.
- National Child Abuse Prevention Month
- “We Can” graphics
- Illuminate’s Child Abuse Prevention Toolkit
- Pinwheels for Colorado
Recognize and Report
- 50+ Ways You Can Strengthen Families
- Strengthening Families is Good for Business
- Community Resources Strengthen Families
Colorado Child Abuse and Neglect Hotline: 844-CO-4-Kids / Available 24 hours a day, every day. Call and get help.